SEO tools for better rankings
When looking for SEO tools to rank your site better on the search engines you easily get confused by the huge number of plugins, themes and complex software suites. All of them claiming to be the one and only on the market that can really help to solve your problem, it’s hard to find the one that’s working well for you and it’s not too complicated to use.
4 Tips to focus on when looking for SEO tools
The tools you’ll want to use to improve search engine rankings should:
- Be easy to understand and use
- Be a real help with your unique business
- Provide good tutorial videos and .pdf
- Have a reliable support staff
Just thinking as I’m writing this… There is so much more to pay attention to when you’re not so familiar yet with the “online habits”. And, because I’ve had hard times finding out and learning the tips and trick online, I will share with you even more things to know right here:
To remember when you’re on a webinar:
- Check out the main offer carefully. Make sure you really need the tool for your business.
- Also, make sure the main offer covers all the features shown in the sales video and sales letter.
- If there is offered a PRO version as the 1st OTO (one-time offer), check if those features make the software worth buying.
- Same applies to all the other OTOs. If they don’t fit in your business you don’t need to buy “white-label-rights” or other additinal features – you just don’t need them.
- Don’t buy tools in advance thinking “I’ll need that one day”. They’re outdated before you get to use them and perhaps you’ll never use them.
- Very often you’re offered a plugin or app with a “lifetime access”. Good to know: That does not mean “your lifetime” but the time the product is around, in other words the time the tool remains on the market.
Which tools can help to rank your site faster on SE
Here are the most important plugins to help improve your rankings:
This SEO plugin helps to write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site.
There is a free and a paid version, the plugin is updated frequently and right now there are
The most frequently downloaded plugin for WordPress with almost 30 million downloads
with a free and a PRO version. All in One SEO Pack can automatically optimize your site for Search Engines (SE).
And… Don’t overload your site with plugins! 🙂
Now let’s have some fun.
Learn what to do to get better rankings and what to better avoid…
A tutorial about SEO basics:
Software suites to help your site rank better
As always, the more they do the more complicated they are. Mostly sold on webinars, everything sounds great and looks absolutely easy. You are shown how you can spy on your competition, get backlinks to your site, get your posts configured to be shared instantly on social media, and so much more, you’re likely to purchase without thinking much about how YOU can use the software to your benefit.
Don’t get me wrong, I like some of them. But it takes time to understand how they work and what’s behind those steps described in the tutorials. In other words, you need to know what you’re doing and why.
Not too long ago, I’ve found one of the software suites very useful for my work. It comes with an inbuilt keyword tool, content submitter, article spinner, lead finder, just to name a few features. With great tutorial videos and weekly strategy webinars it’s a really great piece of software.
Of course, this kind of software is not cheap. But, considering that it comes with everything I really need to work on my sites to improve SE rankings it saves me money on the long run. I don’t have to chase other new software tools, just sit back, relax and use it.
Perhaps later on I’ll reveal some more details in another article. Would you be interested in finding out more? Just let me know in the comments below.